>>> Click here for the RMC FAQ'N RULES <<<

Hans Conried - Our Hero

RMC Hero - Hans Conried

Somewhere in the mid-'90s, a network, I believe it was Nickelodeon (Nick At Nite), ran a commercial using a clip from I LOVE LUCY. I've never been a fan of I LOVE LUCY. If I ever watched it, it was in small snippets, and only to see Fred, who really did make me laugh. Anyway, this clip had the four leads standing side by side, holding sheet music. In the center was a character named Mr. Livermore, played by Hans Conried, who was teaching them the song.

Well, once again Fred saves the day with his performance. It's a "you had to be there" moment, but suffice to say, I became an instant Hans Conried junkie. I started taping everything with him in it (BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, LAVERNE AND SHIRLEY, GILLIGAN'S ISLAND). And movies. All the movies I can get.

So now, in RMC, there is a large number of Hans Conried movies. So far, we've seen three- DRAMATIC SCHOOL (his first movie), THE MONSTER THAT CHALLENGED THE WORLD and BEHAVE YOURSELF!.

But there is hope for more in the future...

|







Feed Burner Subscribe in a reader



Powered byFeedBlitz


About ...

RMC email address
Old RMC Men

RMC is not affiliated with Rochester Midland Corporation, makers of fine restroom disinfecting fluids and urinal mats since 1888.

Archives

Powered by Pizza, Red Vines,
& 6 Different Kinds of Soda

RMC MASCOT

RMC HERO

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Random Movie Club. Make your own badge here.


((( Contribute to our Popcorn Fund! )))




Best Viewed With Firefox 2



Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Technorati Favorites!


Blimp!
eXTReMe Tracker